Nearshore Software Development Company that works with various size businesses and industries in the US mainland providing highly skilled dedicated teams to handle the development and management of custom software solutions. Our unique culture promotes creativity, camaraderie, and success Our team members are hard-working and driven to achieve success for our Clients.
Senior .NET Developer
The ideal candidate will have ability to carry out assigned tasks with limited need for supervision, work well in a fast, agile and fluid environment and possess strong problem-solving skills, as well as consistent attention to detail. This is an active development position requiring the ability to implement and guide others to develop world class tooling and reporting for a leading automotive marketing technology company.
Remote candidates (working within Eastern or Central Time Zone).
- Hands-on research and development of the architecture and features for our data processing, marketing and consumer-facing web platform serving major Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) and hundreds of dealerships nationwide
- Work closely with C level management, business stakeholders, product owners and technical staff to design and brainstorm solutions
- Work on POCs and cutting-edge features that are continuously deployed into production
- Influence product decisions, features and APIs based on your real-world experience
- Independently take projects to completion
- Proactively analyze and bring forth ideas for continuous improvement of the platform
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent comparable professional experience
- 5+ years of professional solution development and design experience
- Extensive experience with .NET Framework & .Net Core
- Highly proficient in C#
- Experience with SQL Server and SSIS
- Experience designing, implementing and using RESTful Web Services in a Microservice Architecture
- Experience in Test Driven development (TDD) and Test Coverage Tooling
- Good knowledge in object-oriented design principles & patterns, data structures and algorithm design, and complexity analysis
- Experience with Agile Frameworks (i.e., Scrum or Kanban)
- Experience with Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, Automated Testing
- Demonstrated ability to drive tasks to completion and take ownership of projects Ability to work in a fast-paced and agile development environment
- Experience with Elastic Search a huge plus!
- Experience in Automotive industry, a plus!
This is a independent contractor remote position for approximately 40 hours weekly. Compensation commensurate on experience.
If you meet the requirements, and are interested in applying for this role, please complete the online application, be sure to include a current resume and contact information. Local and remote candidates (living/working within Eastern or Central Time Zone) will be considered. No relocation assistance provided for this position.